Since November 24, 2016, when the State Council Information Office held the press conference on the “13th Five-Year Plan for Poverty Alleviation through Transport”, poverty alleviation through transport has been regarded as the top priority in the transport industry, and the pace has been accelerating.
● “Transport is the basic and guiding conditions for poverty alleviation in poverty-stricken areas. As Xi Jinping pointed out,” Transport infrastructure construction has a strong leading role, especially in some poverty-stricken areas. To build a roof-way or a section of highway can open a door for people to get rid of poverty and become rich.”
● The most arduous and onerous task of building a moderately prosperous society in all respects lies in rural areas, especially in poor areas.
During this year’s NPC and CPPCC sessions, General Secretary Xi Jinping put forward the new requirement of “embroidering” efforts in the fight against poverty.
We will build or upgrade 200,000 kilometers of rural roads. We will strengthen development in contiguous poverty-stricken areas, old revolutionary base areas, border areas and areas inhabited by ethnic minorities, improve infrastructure and public services, and enhance the ability of poor areas and poor people to develop themselves.
● Among the 11 practical matters concerning transportation in 2017 published in January, 200,000 km of rural roads were newly rebuilt, and roads were hardened in 7,000 villages in poverty-stricken areas.
1, 800 dangerous Bridges on township roads and above were renovated.
A total of 4,000 villages were set up to run buses.
The project to integrate urban and rural transport has been carried out, and the construction of 50 demonstration counties for integrated urban and rural transport has been launched.
● Delightingly, after half a year, these highway “capillaries” are more and more densely woven, more and more administrative villages through the asphalt cement road has been effective – the implementation of rural road and above dangerous bridge reconstruction of 1179;
A total of 3,461 villages with bus services were added nationwide, and the semi-annual targets have been met or exceeded.
In addition, 112,000 kilometers of rural roads were renovated, 55.8 percent of the annual target.
At the same time, a list of the first batch of 52 counties (districts, cities) for the integrated construction of urban and rural transport demonstration areas has been determined.
According to reports, in the first half of the year, 50.1 percent of the road investment in poverty-stricken areas completed the annual plan, and the realization rate of hardened roads in established villages was close to 50 percent. All the tasks of poverty alleviation through transportation were carried out in an orderly manner, and the overall progress met expectations.
The focus of poverty alleviation in the second half of the year is also very prominent: improve the transportation poverty alleviation “four beams and eight pillars” work system;
Further strengthen statistical monitoring, supervision, inspection and supervision;
Promote the construction of “four good rural roads” in an orderly way;
Focus on improving rural transport services;
We will further improve the working mechanism of fixed-point poverty alleviation, paired support and contact area assistance.
We will continue to strengthen temporary employment, education and training, and scientific and technological support for officials in poor areas.
Under such a deployment, a large number of national and provincial road expansion, highway “capillaries” more and more woven more dense, more and more administrative villages through the asphalt cement road, the township traffic rate is more and more high, so that the communication between urban and rural more smoothly, released a huge economic benefits.
Low force, adjust measures to local conditions, accurate ShiCe, distance transportation of the CPC leading group Yang Chuantang proposed “completed ‘inline, pass the village of chang township, village, safe and convenient to the bus’ transportation network, to ensure the well-off road not to let any poor areas because of the traffic and left behind a” target, already more and more close.
● traffic poverty alleviation, paved under the road, access is rich.
Post time: Mar-14-2021